V-8 Powered Web Design Tools tutorials
Navigation Bar Component
Table Features and Settings
Database Component Tools
- You can now group objects in Page View and save your selection to apply global changes to the group. Because grouped objects are remembered you can come back to a page several days later, select the group and manipulate the entire group (move everything, apply a different font, border, etc.) just be selecting the named group and working with it just as though you had selected them all over again.
New Local and Remote Publish options
- Publishing options have been completely reworked. for both local and remote publishing features
- In Local Publishing the last choice you made for publishing pages is remembered so that when you are working on a single page all you need to do is click publish and if the last publish was a single page it is retained as the default
- Now remote publishing is a snap with the ability to Test a connection to your remote server before you leave the set up dialogue box so you know that everything will work before you start to publish your pages
- Secure FTP is now one of the choices for remote publishing
- Once you work with this new Publish View you will never again leave the product to use a 3rd party FTP program as everything is easily contorted within the User Interface.
A Totally new and improved Site Style workspace
Did you find this information useful? Would like to view all of our tutorials and support pages?
Join the NetObjects Fusion Users Group Community
This page was written by and is maintained by turtle